ISKA members are truly diverse coming from many countries in six continents from around the world (and that excludes Antarctica). English is the predominant language.
Membership is free. Once you become a member, your name will be entered into our database and you will be notified of our events and other activities. These are opportunities to meet ISKA women and their families.
You are qualified for ISKA Membership if you are:
- A foreign wife or husband of a Korean
- A foreign national who is in a de facto relationship with a Korean
- A foreign national who is dating a Korean
- A Korean or any individual who supports intercultural relationships
- A estranged spouse of a Korean
- A widow/widower of a Korean
- A member or representative of an organization who supports the objectives of ISKA
(* 'Foreign' means non-Korean)
Please fill in the form.
Country of Origin:
After filling the details, click on the SUBMIT button.